Thursday, December 22, 2011

Thumb In My Brain





     I don't even know what is going on here! This thing is so silly. I was into making artist trading cards at the time and this is an offshoot of some of the other cards I was making, though those were not cards either. So this was some years ago and I made about ten of them.



     Under neath the fingerprint layer is red satin that you can just barely see through the slit. I guess the idea of having just cut yourself and licking up the blood. For another product, I can just imagine having a soft candy finger with red liquid candy inside. The candy package comes with a pin or a little blade (could be plastic) that you would poke or slice into the candy finger and suck out the blood. I guess this is not too far removed from my next item we have here today... ZOMBIE POPS.  These do not exist three dimensionally.... only in your mind. Squishy black cherry eyeball with cherry licorice muscle. Mmmmm