Friday, March 6, 2015

Roca Poetry Vaisius Chew


I could not find any peppermint Roca in the city last year for a birthday gift so I had to make my own. And of course I can't make candy for gifting without designing and making my own packaging for it. I like how the single page packaging wrap works for the various shaped pieces, then a single sticker to hold it all closed and tight.
 
 My gals name is Jacque, hence the name Roca Jack.




 I know a friend named Andrew Vaisius 
who grew whiskers on his faceius.
                                                                  RP

My friend Andrew is a much better poet than I will ever be. You can chew on his word morsels for a long time. They kinda stick to your teeth though.

This is a little novelty packaging idea I came up with, perfect for a single shot of poetry when you need your next fix. No need to rush through a whole volume. Just chew on this for awhile. Then when you are ready, you can have another. Rot your mind, not your teeth.