Sunday, April 23, 2017

OH Design!



A few weeks back I was in Dollarama to buy my favorite chocolate bar and I was a bit confused in making sure that I had the right one because they make a peanut butter version as well.  But it wasn't until I was in line to pay that I noticed that it was a completely new wrapper, hence my earlier confusion. I love it when packaging design changes. I was excited.

When I was on the bus I couldn't wait to pull out my henry to study it. Yeah I felt goofy, just staring at it, turning it around in my hands and of course picking it apart.  I wish I could have been there in the final stages to tweak it to a better state. I seem to have some relationship issues between the OH and the Henry. Something is off kilter. I know what it is but I won't get into it. The chocolate bar still tastes Great!